Hotel Development Services
The principal associates with the Equinox Development Team have been responsible for the successful development and renovation of over $4 billion of hotel properties. The key to this success lies in the preparation of pre-development detailed information.
- Selection of development team members including architects, general contractors, interior designers, engineers, kitchen consultants, and FF&E advisors.
- Detailed pre-development project budgets identifying all project elements typically containing hundreds of line items.
- Pre-development coordination between designers and contractors to insure the most efficient design to yield high quality and economic efficiency.
- Detailed project schedules.
- Coordination meetings during the development phase to answer questions and solve problems well in advance of construction.
- Detailed monitoring of construction budgets and schedules.
- Coordination with the hotel management team to ensure a smooth opening.
- Feasibility Studies: Provide market analysis for, and financial evaluation of the proposed project to include cost-benefit analysis, facility recommendations, occupancy and room rate projections, operating results and valuation estimates.
- Site Selection and Analysis: Analyze site locations and determine highest and best use.