The key to a successful hotel acquisition lies in the following factors:
- Identification of under-performing properties in good locations where repositioning the property will lead to successful performance.
- Detailed analysis of costs and projections of income and expense.
- Selection of the appropriate brands.
- Analysis of physical and environmental challenges present in older buildings.
- Determination of replacement materials which will enhance the economic operation of the property, insuring environmentally correct and energy efficient systems.
- Selection of properties wherein the cost of renovation represents significant savings over new construction.